neutral marble nail art
marble nail art design featuring neutral shades with a hint of metallic
1. apply a thin layer of essie color corrector for nails
2. use a medium width striping brush to apply small pools of bikini so teeny, penny talk and sand tropez.
3. use a clean brush to lightly swirl these shades together to achieve a marble pattern.
4. use a smaller striping brush in marshmallow to paint thin lines to add some detail to the marble.
5. apply your favorite topcoat before it dries to help blend the colors even more.